Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first blog!


Hello everyone! Well here I sit at the famous Barney's Beanery in Santa Monica, CA (I used to bounce here :P).

I have so many projects in the works and I hope to reach as many as possible to help make them successful. Some of you know me and being a fitness/health guy at heart. I love photography as well and plan on shooting for a living too.

One thing I really do enjoy is helping others with getting around the town I know and teaching them about the good things I believe in (fitness/health). I love promoting the things I like as well.

I have a feeling this blogsite is going to be huge. Major networking to make happen. I have a substantial amount of 'friends' on Myspace and ModelMayhem. Along with my local friends (many of which use Facebook) this should take off and fast!

I'll be posting along health tips and more like I used to when I ran my old dragonjeff site.

Well, the Penguins won game 3 tonight...the Cardinal won as well and so far the Dodgers are behind 5-1 still.

Health tip for tonight-avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup! No matter what that pathetic ad says about it being 'ok in moderation'....sheeeeeish

No comments:

Post a Comment